ugc.ac.in/manf : Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2017, Apply Online For MANF Fellowship Minority Student Scheme
Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2017 : A scheme named as Maulana Azad National Scholarship has been formulated by Ministry of Minority Affairs for Minority Students. All Eligible Student Can Apply For Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2017, Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2017 list, Maulana Azad National Scholarship Process, Apply Online Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2017, Apply Online For MANF Fellowship Minority Student Scheme, MANF Fellowship Minority Scholarship From Date From Official Website www.ugc.ac.in/manf
Information About Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2017
The result of the Maulana Azad countrywide Fellowship for the year 2017 -18 has been released. There are overall 756 college students get decided on for the award of fellowship for the yr 2017 -18 below the scheme of Maulana Azad Fellowship for Minority college students.
Official Website : www.ugc.ac.in/manf
Following is the list of decided on applicants for award of fellowship for the 12 months 2017-18 below the scheme of Maulana Azad country wide Fellowship for Minority college students throughout economic year 2016-17. The end result available on this page is for the general, OBC, SC and ST category for all the minority community students.
Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2017
The candidates are cautioned to undergo the list connected underneath. A scheme named as minority community scholarship has been formulated by means of Ministry of Minority Affairs for Minority college students. girl student scholarship This scheme has been delivered to offer an incorporated 5 12 months fellowship to college students from minority communities for pursuing higher studies which include M.Phil. And Ph.D. At Indian Universities / institutions / faculties.
Apply Online For MANF Fellowship Minority Student Scheme
The objective of the Fellowship is to provide integrated five year fellowships in the form of financial assistance to students from minority communities, as notified by the Central Government to pursue higher studies such as M. Phil and Ph.D. plus two scholarship as notified by the Central Government to pursue higher studies such as M. Phil and Ph.D.
Online Apply On Official Website :- www.ugc.ac.in/manf
Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2017 Scholarship Amount
The amount of scholarship will be Rs. 12,000/- (Rupees twelve thousand only) which will be released in two installments of Rs. 6,000/- each. The first installment will be released after sanction of scholarship and the second installment will be released when the student will submit proof of passing class XIth, and admonition to Class XIIth in the office of the Foundation Eligibility for Maulana Azad National Scholarship
Maulana Azad National Fellowship Selection Process
How to follow for Maulana Azad countrywide Scholarship?
- Applicants may follow online by using journeying the legitimate internet site this is www.ugc.ac.in/manf
- Pick out, suitable hyperlink as “e-SARTS Scholarships-Fellowships” positioned at right facet of domestic page.
- Now hit on “Maulana Azad country wide Fellowship For Minority students” link from opened web page.
- Now choose tab ‘apply on line shape’.
- Enter your non-public details, present group’s call & cope with,
- Correspondence cope with, permanent cope with and Matriculation examination element.
- Press submit tab and add documents as required.
- Take hard replica of utility form for future reference.
Scholarship Schemes for Meritorious Girl Students
- Objective of the Scheme : To recognize, promote and assist meritorious Girl students belonging to National Minorities who can not continue their education without financial support.
- Purpose of Scholarship : Scholarship will be admissible for expenditure on payment of School/College Fee, purchase of syllabus books, purchase of stationery/equipments required for the course and payment of Boarding/Lodging charges.
Nature Of Assistance Available Under The Scheme:
The rate of fellowship for JRF and SRF will be at par with the UGC fellowship as amended from time to time.
|S.N||Presently these rates are as follows
|Contingency for –
initial two years (JRF)
remaining tenure (SRF
|1.||@ Rs.10, 000/- p.a. for initial two years.
@ Rs.20, 500/- p.a. for remaining three years
|Arts & Commerce|
|2.||@ Rs.12, 000/- p.a. for initial two years
@ Rs.25, 000/- p.a. for remaining three years
|3.||@ Rs.12, 000/- p.a. for initial two years
@ Rs.25, 000/- p.a. for remaining three years
|4.||@ Rs.3,000/- p.a. per student to the host institution for providing infrastructure||Departmental assistance|
|5.||@ Rs.2,000/- p.m. in cases of physically and visually challenged candidates||Escorts/Reader Assistance|
Click Here – Eligibility For Maulana Azad National Scholarship 2017